Monday 27 April 2009

WELCOME TO MY HOME PAGE


Hi, you are welcome into my world!!!
This is the place to know everything about me ......"Your Girl"
Checkout my photos, biography, films, videos, store, projects, generaltips and lotsmore...
This site is for everyone especially my wonderful fans. Feel free tobrowse thesite,ask questions and please, do not fail to drop a comment before youleave, as Iwill be excited to read your questions, comments and suggestions.
Also, there is a blog which is open for discussions and gossip. Sign into participate. Trust you will find the site interesting, otherwise click thecontact us; call or send me a line for quick response
............waiting to hear from you

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi am buba currently residing in spain actually i loved nigerian films since my childhood but for me you are one of my favourite actress, keep up the excellent job and as a matter of fact i would lookin forward to keep informed with your latest movies through my email abubacarr@hotmail.com, please do have my strong encourage for being one nigeria's best actress,bye for hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,my name is blessing 4rm kogi state nigeria:chika u‘re indeed a rolemodel and i really want 2 b lyk u.i so much admire u n i luv ur movies,keep it rolling

    ReplyDelete